Topic: Muireann Bradley

I think this down to earth 16 year old Irish girl Muireann Bradley has a great future. Not only wonderful playing on this video there is also some real good banter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYVRUR2woBw 

Re: Muireann Bradley

Wow !
Wow!
Wow!

I just watched about 8 other videos of this girl. What a great guitar talent and fabulous and UNIQUE voice.  She will be a star I am sure.
Thanks for sharing this Peatle - it emphasizes exactly what Phill and others have stressed - you won't get good at playing the guitar without hours of practice and discipline.
I sincerely appreciated her dad as well - he has done it right ! KUDOS to him.     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Brilliant voice. Brilliant playing. No amount of practice would make me play like her. She's fab. Thanks for the heads up Pedr     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

She`s a natural, just wow!     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Wow, such an inspiration and talent. Wish I could pick like her, but as you say it takes a huge amount of practice and drive to get to that level.     

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

seems like NZ is chiming in well, only one missing is easybeat ! smile

this girl is really rally unique - her octave changes are superb     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Cheers everyone glad you all enjoyed Muireann.     

TIGLJK wrote:

seems like NZ is chiming in well, only one missing is easybeat ! smile

this girl is really rally unique - her octave changes are superb

Well it is mid-summer down here in NZ, so while you guys up north are hibernating during a very cold winter, life is all abuzz down under. Nothing like sitting outside under the old plum tree of a balmy evening havng a wee strum and a beer.     

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"