Topic: {t:title}rocking horse cowboy

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: {t:title}rocking horse cowboy

Hi daddycool - dandy little tune and great story.  I had a horse on springs that was a favorite toy - I would get up on that thing and bounce and rock and holler and have a great time.  Still have a 'sheriff's vest' and holster that my mom made for me - good memories that your song reminded me of . . . James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thats a good idea for a new tune" memories"...
i'll have to get my brains round that one...thanks for your comments..

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi DaddyCool,

Loved this song! Having 8 brothers Christmas time in our house was full of
Guns,Holsters,Cowboy Hats and the smell of caps.. Pearl Handle guns seem to be the biggie that time.! None of them became bad lads in real life, as is often
the perception now with some people when you give guns as a toy!

Thank you for the memory!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks old doll i remember we carved a rifle out of a piece of wood and we used to make our own bows and arrows good fun...

Wow Daddy Cool that brings back memories. I have a pitcure of myself at three years old with a big burn scab on my face from that horse. My mom baked bread on a coal stove and would get it real hot, I guess I bounced real high, flew in the air and landed face down on the hot stove . Needless to say
I never liked that horse again, although it was my fault. We rode a lot before that happened, lol.No Scar.

That is a cool song, Thanks....Badeye.

one caper after another

Hey Daddy cool,
Neat song and I always wanted a rocking horse but never got one.  However, I am a horse trainer now so I am making up for lost time.  A few of my horses are "rockers" too.  Neat song well done.

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

hi badeye and don thanks for the comments ,so many idea's its just getting them down on paper,cool though...