Topic: A MUST SEE: HILARIOUS INTERPRETATION of bohemian rhapsody

THIS IS INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, FUNNY.

A guy named RICK MILLER performing BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY on YOUTUBE.
He uses voices and styles, like BOB DYLAN, METALLICA, AXL ROSE, ANDREA BOCELLI, MEATLOAF, and others.
One of the best things I saw on YOUTUBE.

Comedian Rick Miller performs Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" using the 25 most annoying voices in the music industry. In order of impersonations: Bob Dylan Neil Young Michael Jackson....

Please go to youtube, search this guy, and please add your comment here.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: A MUST SEE: HILARIOUS INTERPRETATION of bohemian rhapsody

yeah, well,
gota bit boring after a few minutes ,but he was not bad for an act at a variey show i suppose.

I left a comment saying he was only good at doing axle rose because it was axle rose.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

The best, in my eyes, were Dylan, and Axl Rose

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

dylan was very good but also so was neil diamond and jim diamond and jon bon jovi,
yeah he done quite a few good ones, meatloaf fitted in well to start singing "I will do anything for love"

marks out of 5?   3/5

Hey upyerkilt, do you know other people doing this kind of stuff?

hi phil

I got a few things in my favourites on youtube, the best one i have came across is a very popular one called " evolution of dance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

he is really good

Ken