Topic: transfer songbooks from old email account

My original Chordie subscription was on an email address that I no longer have access to. I was unable to login as I forgot my password and was unable to change my password as Chordie required that email address which I had used to register which was unavailable. I created a number of songbooks under that account. I have registered again using a different email address. Can I transfer my songbooks from my old account to the new one? 

Re: transfer songbooks from old email account

I don't think so but that's ok. Think of it like a clean slate. Add the ones you remember and now you can add new songs. Welcome back to Chordie!     

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

Hi anrainiall,

You cannot transfer the songbooks from an account that you can no longer access. It may be possible for Per, the site owner and Administrator, to do something to help you. Please write an e-mail to him at admin@chordie.com explaining the situation and see if he can help. You will need to give all details, i.e. old username and e-mail address. Fingers crossed.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I changed the e-mail on the original account and sorted out the password so now this Member is able to access his original account and Songbooks under his original username.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"