Topic: A slight mash up:

GEEEZ I have not posted to the chat corner in a long time!

Today I discovered a punk band that has been around for a very long time and never knew them.  the band is LAGWAGON and they did a punk cover of Brown Eyed Girl.
HOnestly I think Brown Eyed Girl has tied the list for "NO Brown Eyed Girl" such as the" NO STAIRWAY" gag in Waynes World.

So after hearing their version, I did a little mod here and there, and added PUNK into the lyric

"You're my brown eyed punk girl"  and for the chorus I dropped some Ramones in instead of the shalala's.
Ill post it in songs.  its as fast as you can play, open or Root 5ths.  165bpm being the Lagwagon times and drop to 150 bpm for the bridge.(down strokes work best)

LOL Nope i cant play it that fast either. but faster than the original. 

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: A slight mash up:

Punk bands have been doing covers for years. It's just it takes a crazy head to like punk and see that it's not just mashed chords and teen angst. Screeching Weasel for instance did a cover of Patsy Clines "I fall to pieces" awesome, funny but so different and fun. Or A New Found Glory's rendition of "My Heart Will Go On". in my opinion way better than celine diones version. MXPX singing "take on me" by A-ha. The Ramones "california sun". Ah High School, green day to Pantera for 4 awesome years!!!!!!     

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

"you said brown eye" damn it's bed time over her. Laters     

one last post Lagwagon - listen to beer goggles     

Another verry ignored and should be a super classic is "I fall to Pieces" by Screeching Weasel. Such precious things need to be archived and burned!!!!