Topic: Need the name of a tire store that had ads here

There was a tire store that advertised on here. Now the ads aren`t popping up anymore. Does anyone know what the name of it is?? I need tires for my FJ before winter comes. Thanx in advance.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Need the name of a tire store that had ads here

I always use Discount Tire. They are great. Have for years. And if you're trying to support Chordie advertisers, I'm pretty sure we just get ads from Google so no need to worry about that.

Baldguitardude wrote:

I always use Discount Tire. They are great. Have for years. And if you're trying to support Chordie advertisers, I'm pretty sure we just get ads from Google so no need to worry about that.

It has nothing to do with supporting a Chordie advertiser. They had a great deal for 17" tires on rims. With the pressure sensors included. I will look up Discount Tire.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I always use Tire Rack --- have had excellent tires and great prices

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

It has nothing to do with supporting a Chordie advertiser. They had a great deal for 17" tires on rims. With the pressure sensors included. I will look up Discount Tire.

Ohhhh hahaha