Topic: Seeking moderator

This forum has been moderated by Ackward Strummer. He has now retired from this very important job.

Anyone feel they are up for the challenge? It really is an easy job. Just look through the posts from time to time and delete anything inappropriate (spam!).

2 (edited by SouthPaw41L 2007-08-20 18:27:53)

Re: Seeking moderator

I'm a full-time working musician, am on Chordie almost everyday, and have a little spare time to moderate this topic. If not me, may I recommend jerome.oneil, Old Doll, or last rebel.

Southpaw41L

Give everything but up.

Congratulations Southpaw,

Your knowledge and experience will be a valuable asset to Chordie as the Moderator of this section.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

yeah, i said it in the email but welcome southpaw

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks guys.  I appreciate the welcome and eagerly await the opportunity. Chordie is one of the finest sites on the internet. Glad to be a small part of it.

Southpaw41L
Toney

Give everything but up.

Goodluck Southpaw41l
Thanks for the mention! I doubt my ability to do same!
Now if it was organizing Nights out? Perfect! Im a whizz at that!
DiĆ” Linn {God to you}

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Happy Retirement Ackward Strummer.!!!!!!

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

ill do it

I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
-- Jim Morrison

i will do it for im on chordie everyday and hate when ppl post inapproiate stuff

it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye then it's a game of finding the eye.