Topic: A cute little song

Here's a song my 6 Y.O. wrote.  It's called I Love Animals.

I love animals and they love me
If you have a pet, won't you give it to me.
If you want to meet my pets, I have a bear
I have a horse
I have a frog
I have a raccoon
I have a fox
I have a moose
The end.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: A cute little song

Great fun, Zurf - you have a budding balladeer!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Are you on drugs Zurf ? smile

acmecorp wrote:

Are you on drugs Zurf ? smile

Not yet.

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Hey,
WHAT are you smoking, and CAN I HAVE SOME?

Jikklop

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

Lads did you not read the thread?  ZURFS 6  YEAR OLD WROTE THIS!

Zurf! encourage your 6 year old to keep writing. If its a girl, buy her a nice folder! Write her name in bold sparkley print on the front  to encourage her.
If its a boy. Use an image he likes for the cover. But keep encourageing them!

Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks Old Doll.  I figured they didn't see the part about the six year old.  But, I've been known to imbibe from time to time in my past (never drugs that are smoked, but still) and so couldn't run but so far from their accusations. 

My daughter is working on another song called "I Love You and You Love Me" that sounds a lot more like Otis Redding than it does Barney.  She strums everything on her guitar full open and never cares whether it's in tune.  But she does strum rhythmically, which is cool.  She used to come home and sing her Kindergarten's weekly newsletters.  We were impressed she could read them, but singing them added a special spin to it. 

- Zurf

That's brilliant, hope i have musical kids, and not engineery kids, or a nice mix of both. Gill should make em fairly musical too. either way they're gonna be ginger. big_smile

A neat song - Love it.  Keep it going.

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

Hey,
Ohhh.... Your six year old wrote it? So very extremely sorry!
Heck, I couldn't write diddly-squat if my life depended on it!

Jikklop

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

Jings! And no mention of snot or poo. Much respect! She is truly wise beyond her years.:lol:

I only wish I could get my 10 year old daughter to pick up the guitar she begged us to get her.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??