Topic: all tabs no chords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most of these songs r tabs in stead of chords. wat if ppl want to learn to play the song.

Re: all tabs no chords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi tech man001 & welcome to chordie.  As you are browsing songs and artists you can choose the types of selections that are presented.  In the upper right there is a button to pick "all" or "Chords Only" or "Tabs Only".  This can help narrow the choices (although the filter does not function flawlessly).

Chordie is a search engine that finds, formats, and presents material that is on the web.  All material you find in chordie's index is the result of somebody somewhere taking the time and effort to figure it out and offer their version to the world.  See the FAQs on the 'Resources' page for more info on this.

Some artists are 'tabbed' more than 'chorded' by their fans.  If all you are finding are tabs, then that is simply the method prefered by the people who are inspired to noodle out the music for that artist particular and put it on the web.  Depending on the tab, you can often 'get' the chords with some  diligence.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

tech man001 wrote:

most of these songs r tabs in stead of chords. wat if ppl want to learn to play the song.

no!! most are not tabs, most are chords, just the ones you looking at are mostly tabs lol

welcome to chordie

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thx james McCormick

nvm mccormick. not fer the songs i need

Though the songs show the chord chart on the right side of the screen, they do ot print out.  How can I get them to print?

Hi maried and welcome to the chordie forum.  Use the little print icon to the right side of the screen to print your tunes.  The song will then print out just like on the screen and the chords will print at the bottom of the page.  Hope this helps.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]