Re: What is more important price or sound?

Classical Guitar wrote:

One final note. Last night I play the larger concert I originally had planned. I used the CG192's for two 45 minute minute sets and they played great and felt good. Because of the size I had to use a pair of C12VR’s . The music I play was normal classical music and I won't bore you with the songs played.

I also took two students that have reached a very good level of play. Each of them played two songs each and the received applause so they felt great. It is the largest audience they have played for and it was time for both of them and neither of them showed any nerves so they and I was happy and relieved too.

Also I have agreed to sell my luthier made guitars and will order a couple more of the CG192.

OUTSTANDING !!

So to answer your own question...... it IS all about the sound. smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: What is more important price or sound?

Doug_Smith wrote:
Classical Guitar wrote:

One final note. Last night I play the larger concert I originally had planned. I used the CG192's for two 45 minute minute sets and they played great and felt good. Because of the size I had to use a pair of C12VR’s . The music I play was normal classical music and I won't bore you with the songs played.

I also took two students that have reached a very good level of play. Each of them played two songs each and the received applause so they felt great. It is the largest audience they have played for and it was time for both of them and neither of them showed any nerves so they and I was happy and relieved too.

Also I have agreed to sell my luthier made guitars and will order a couple more of the CG192.

OUTSTANDING !!

So to answer your own question...... it IS all about the sound. smile

It is about the sound and play-ability.

I guess I go against the trend in playing a classical guitar. If you watch some videos of classical guitar players most of them stare at their fingers while they play. In reality all classical guitars have the same fret spacing and fret board spacing. If you know what you are playing you do not need to stare at your guitar. The CG192's feel the same and sound the same as any other much higher priced guitars feels and sounds.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.