Re: hey what's your fav. song to play

Anything by Skynard, Molly Hatchet, The Allman Brothers, Cream, The Outlaws, Doc Holiday and to many others to mention.

Bootlegger.

I can't tell you why.....by the eagles

Hey Hey My My by Neil Young

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

Just the last couple of days I've been working out a pattern for Helplessly Hoping that's been entertaining (to me at least, I expect my wife doesn't want to hear the song again - ever).

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I just love to play ''Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out'' it can be played in so many different ways.

Black Bird is always a fav as it can be challenging and is instantly recognised by most people.

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is my all time favorite acoustic song.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

By far my favourite song to play is Bad Moon Rising by CCR.

By far the easiest song on the block but you'll have a party rocking to it.

Kinda became my anthem, if anyone asks "Do you know Scrimmy?" the answer would be "Yeah thats the dude who sings 'I see a bad moon a-rising'" lol

my fave acoustic is "these streets" by paolo nutini and on electric its "fly away" by lenny kravitz.