1 (edited by dino48 2015-12-05 22:48:39)

Topic: New Guitar Day!

I could not pass the deal up I saw a Takimine Jumbo cutaway acoustic/electric model GJ72CENAT on sale on black Friday for $298.00 and free shipping. I have played this model before at guitar center and loved It. Got it yesterday play's and looks great! Sweatwater has some good stuff on sale now. I am still going too get my Martin D-28.      ( I got the Takamine at Sweatwater)

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: New Guitar Day!

HAPPY NGD!

I have to admit, I came into this thread saying to myself, "Did he FINALLY get the MARTIN???????"

It's all good.  Takamine's are nice, and that sounds like a good deal!  Plus, the Martin is still in the works ... I hope you didn't have to cut into the Martin savings too much though!

OH - and... pictures?

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Excellent dino great guitar

4 (edited by bluejeep 2015-12-06 00:41:01)

Happy NGD dino!  Sometimes GAS is just too hard to resist.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

5 (edited by dino48 2015-12-06 01:39:30)

mekidsmom wrote:

HAPPY NGD!

I have to admit, I came into this thread saying to myself, "Did he FINALLY get the MARTIN???????"

It's all good.  Takamine's are nice, and that sounds like a good deal!  Plus, the Martin is still in the works ... I hope you didn't have to cut into the Martin savings too much though!

OH - and... pictures?

Thanks all No I still have my Martin fund I got most of it from my looper machine money I was going too get,I could not pass it up as it was almost half price!! I will try again too post a picture with your method Amy but if I can not I will ask someone too post it for me.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I saw NGD and who do you think my first thought was before I looked at the name??  smile

Happy New Guitar Day dino.

7 (edited by dino48 2015-12-06 02:19:48)

JJJ?

8 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-12-06 10:38:09)

Happy NGD, Dino! I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your Tak as I do with mine. Here's the photo from Takamine's site:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/busites_www/takamine/content/products/gj72ce_banner_0.png

Happy NGD Dino; but where are the photos? smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

dino48 wrote:

JJJ?

Here I am. Haven`t been on chordie all weekend. I thought it would be a Martin too. Either way, Happy NGD. Hope you have many more to come. Plus your Martin.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

dino48 wrote:

JJJ?

Give that man a cigar!  smile

Happy NGD. Takamine's are nice guitars.  Enjoy your new friend.

Joe

Congratulations.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Tenement Funster wrote:

Happy NGD, Dino! I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your Tak as I do with mine. Here's the photo from Takamine's site:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/busites_www/ta … nner_0.png

Thank you for posting that photo T.F. I will attempt too put one up soon,I am not good with software at all.

Dino got a Tak, Dino got a Tak
Ain't no Martin, but,
Dino got a Tak

Nela

NELA wrote:

Ain't no Martin, but,
Dino got a Tak

Nela

Thanks all I have a photo in my e-mail I need a person too send me an email and post it for me any one out there that can help me?

NELA wrote:

Ain't no Martin, but,
Dino got a Tak

Nela

lol lol lol

18 (edited by dino48 2015-12-07 21:00:27)

Roger Guppy wrote:

Roger

I got your e-mail Roger and sent you the photo I owe you some Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper!  Vince                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks very Much Roger and think I owe you  TWELVE pack of Mountain Dew. Zurf thank you on The comment about the room. I do try being a bachelor I get too clean it all by Myself

Proof of the pudding is in the photograph smile lol

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5826/22963966404_2da2079a6c_z.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Great looking guitar, and a very pleasant looking room.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Roger Guppy wrote:

Proof of the pudding is in the photograph smile lol

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5826/229 … 9a6c_z.jpg

got it here also Roger has a photo posted in his area now.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5826/22963966404_2da2079a6c_z.jpg

dino48 wrote:
Roger Guppy wrote:

Roger

I got your e-mail Roger and sent you the photo I owe you some Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper!  Vince                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks very Much Roger and think I owe you  TWELVE pack of Mountain Dew.f

Back in August, in New York, Roger discovered he liked Birch Beer. smile

unclejoesband wrote:
dino48 wrote:
Roger Guppy wrote:

Roger

I got your e-mail Roger and sent you the photo I owe you some Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper!  Vince                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks very Much Roger and think I owe you  TWELVE pack of Mountain Dew.f

Back in August, in New York, Roger discovered he liked Birch Beer. smile

UJB I did not think he drank any beer,or is that root beer?

Happy NGD Dino - Tak's are at the top of the list for offering most bang for your bucks guitars - My first purchase after a beginner guitar was a Tak and I still enjoy playing her. Well done!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

25 (edited by dino48 2015-12-08 01:25:40)

topdown wrote:

Happy NGD Dino - Tak's are at the top of the list for offering most bang for your bucks guitars - My first purchase after a beginner guitar was a Tak and I still enjoy playing her. Well done!

Thanks Jeff I think they are a good lower priced guitar,I will still get my Martin.I found it is not as hard too do the B and F chords on this guitar.