Topic: apology

i ask a question a couple years back but failed to thank the members that so graciously answered,.
appropriately and quickly, and i failed to thank them. i cannot find my question or the answers but
I THANK YOU BELATEDLY FOR THE ANSWER! if i find the members names i wii send them a personal
THANK YOU !!!!

Re: apology

Might it have been about scales?  I think it might be this one:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=25882

Take Care & Thank You!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Don't worry a bit about it, just hop back on and join in some discussions!

Welcome to the forums, if we forgot to welcome you the first time!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

in the past (years ago) i could personalize when i printed a song  i.e.,print size, portrait presentation, but i cannot find where to do this now.  HELP

You can still display and change print size (font) from the blue framed section on the right hand side of the song display page, but orientation and other print format options are most likely made in the preferences settings of your particular printer menu.  Generally choose preferences from that and make whatever page layout mods you like and give it a try

The Chordie site is undergoing some changes and there may be more options in the newer version, but not available for prime-time yet.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare