Topic: Just in case anyone forgot...

The Seahawks won the Superbowl.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Re: Just in case anyone forgot...

We didn't forget... but it is really sad that the Hawk's are being punished for dominating at home last year by getting almost no home games televised this next season, and few of the road games either.

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

3 (edited by dino48 2014-05-08 00:52:45)

jerome.oneil wrote:

The Seahawks won the Superbowl.  smile

I did not forget and I am sure Russell did not either.What is up with the no tv coverage ? Thats not right. Will it just be local or a nation wide blackout. The 49ers will not have any monday night football as they will be in thier new stadium and they need too check out the traffic flow study. I do not think that will stop them from doing them on the road.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yeah, the TV thing is kind of a bummer.  My guess is that people tend to turn off the tube during the second half of Seahawks home games as they tend to be lopsided.

On the other hand, this is a team that plays at it's very best when it has a big ol' chip on it's shoulder, and this sure did help that.

Not having the Niners on MNF is more than ridiculous.    Seattle and SF represent the two best teams in the league right now (sorry Russ...), the 9ers have a brand spankin' new stadium, and it doesn't get Monday night?

Howzat happen?

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

That really stinks that if you can not watch your team from home,not everyone can afford too go too the stadium or have too work etc. I almost thought it was a Al davis thing but your stadium is always full. That new stadium is right in the middle of silicon valley and the traffic is already heavy at 5pm,I do not know why they did not do this before the build.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman