1 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-02-15 13:48:07)

Topic: Open Heart - hope you like it (and agree)

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Open Heart - hope you like it (and agree)

Good song tig I like the lyrics the fit right in for a lot of what is going on right now. ( Ukraine,syria etc.)

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Gently?  I think you need to do a recording Jim!  smile  I like it so far!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Nice job  TIG, I agree with dino. It does fit with all that is going on around us these days. Very well done!

Dave

I made a few changes to lyrics - I wrote it because I was so angry at the LA Clippers owner for his blatant racism- what an idiot !  No room for that anywhere in our society.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

The guy is really a jerk too put mildly.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman