Topic: Think of Me

Hi all......well i hope this effort will work!!!!lol

this is the first song that i have written and is inspired by a breakdown of a relationship.
                                                                                                 Please leave any feedback as i would love to know what you think good or otherwise (just not too harsh though please)lol

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

i came.....i saw........i left!!

Re: Think of Me

I like it!  Glad you finally got the song to post.

Hope that the obvious bitterness from the break up is subsiding . . . makes me wonder what the other side of the story might be like!  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thanks james

i wrote i to be kinda both sides of the story,the verse from my partners point of view and the chorus as my reply.
unfortunatly it was myself that slipped up

but after all that happened we have got back together and have been together 12 years in total and scince back together have another beautiful daughter,so there must be atleast another song in there somewhere!!!!!!

thanks again
matt

Hi Death and taxes,
I do believe wherever our head energy is on any given day is connected to the person or things we think about! Its the same universal energy!

Love the song!

Slán

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hello Matt,

I know you had problems getting  this song posted but it was well worth the effort. It is a lovely song and it flows nicely.

I am pleased that things worked out for you in the end. Perhaps the song helped or maybe it is a reflection of the past, whatever it is a good song, well done.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hey Matt, I like it too. That stagger of the ev-er and mem-ory gives it a unique sound (if I'm reading it right) that's very nice and I like how you transition from Am in the first 3 lines to the A at the last line of the chorus. Well done.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hey thanks for the comments very much appreciated,inspired to write more now!!!!!!!...not too sure thats a good thing though!!lol thanks again guys!!

matt