Topic: RIP Phil Everly

of the iconic Everly brothers duo. Together and solo they gave us several decades of much loved classic hits that we can all hum, sing or play.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Re: RIP Phil Everly

I grew up listening to the Everly Bros. Cathy's Clown,Problems, Wake up little Suzie and more Don and Phill Everly had some of the best songs of the era sad

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I have always bee a fan of the Everly Brothers. Sad day indeed.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

My Idol and biggest influence Warren Zevon got his start playing keyboards for the Everly Brothers. From what I read about them, they never got along. But it is sad either way

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Always liked the Everlys good memories from growing up , saw them a couple of times in the eighties , really good live , r.i.p. Phil may your music live on for another 60 years.

Lots of musical memories. RIP Phil.

Joe

I loved the Everly Brothrs.  I also grew up listening to their unique harmonies.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I grew up too there tunes and think too this day they were a major music influence on the Beatles and many other artist"s. RIP Phil.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman