Topic: Finally started playing again

After almost a year I finally dug out a guitar and played for a couple hours. It felt great. Pulled out the old Gibson LG 2.  Hopefully I will make a habit of it. For the time being I have no desire to play in a band again. Just to play by myself. I have a whole bunch of toys that have been sitting and are begging me to play them. Almost like they are saying "Joey, play me". Maybe I will pull out the 12 string next or something different. That`s it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Finally started playing again

Go for it Joey.  That's good to hear and your instruments appreciate it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

AWESOME! GREAT! AND MAY IT BE CATHARTIC
(as in  "fit for cleansing, purgative," to your inner self)

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4923614252238239&pid=1.7

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Good news jjj.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome back! I am not a player by any stretch of the imagination but I do try to at least pick up a guitar daily. Enjoy.
dj

well done joey i`m sure it will be really good for you , i can only strum basic stuff but while your playing for a short while all your troubles seem to disappear .

Good to hear it!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Pulled out the Dorado 12 string and my Yamaha SJ - 180 tonight. Anyone that is a facebook friend can see pics of these and my Gibson LG 2 on my Page.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

ill leave ya a like smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I saw the pics over on Facebook. I'm pleased you're playing again.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude