1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-11-17 07:33:35)

Topic: Electronic Cigarettes.

Due to the present circumstances, I started smoking again.( I know, STUPID ). Now I am smoking electronic cigarettes. Not as good as a pack of newports but they suffice. They keep me calm. Help me stay focused at work and I am sleeping nights again (you were right Zurf, it would happen with the sleeping). Even overslept a couple times. Imagine if they had these a long time ago. I can imagine the burn marks that wouldn't be on the headstocks of my older guitars. How many have or do put a lit cigarette between the string and the headstocks ??? Plus, now if I fall asleep with one of these, I won`t burn myself or possibly my house down. As far as the current situation is going. I have accepted the fact that what is happening is going to happen. It is still awful but I have to return to some form of normalcy. Sleeping again and am starting to stay focused at work. I still have my moments but I am getting better at hiding it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Electronic Cigarettes.

jjj good too here you are doing better on the homefront and sleeping. The electric cigarettes are ok I do smoke but only a few a day and I do have an electric cigarette which I use sometimes.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

JJJ ...

I'd never heard of electronic cigarettes before, so just did some on-line reading. If a person needs the nicotine to help keep things calm, this looks to be a lower-risk way of doing it ... neat idea. I stopped smoking abut 30 years ago, but can still remember what an incredibly tough habit it is to break ... it ain't easy!

I don't know anything about smoking or smoking cessation, but I wish you luck.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude