Topic: 10th anniversary of the death of Warren Zevon. 2003-2013ICH

Ten years ago on this date. Warren Zevon died of lung cancer. He was my biggest musical influence and idol.  ENJOY EVERY SANDWICH

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: 10th anniversary of the death of Warren Zevon. 2003-2013ICH

Wow - Hard to believe it's been 10 years. "Keep Me In Your Heart" has been in my go-to play list for a while now. What a fantastic artist, RIP Warren

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

He was a great artist I got too see him in the mid 70's with Jackson Brown and Phebe Snow.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

He was a great artist I got too see him in the mid 70's with Jackson Brown and Phebe Snow.

That was always on my to do list, it never happened.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Unfortunately I was the never the kind of person to keep up with everything and I wasn't really aware of Warren while he was alive. I'd heard many of his songs but never really put together the concept that here was a great and interesting artist. That's definitely my loss and many others.

Shorter of breathe and one day closer to death.