Topic: jamming

i love to jam and play blues petonic scales and play, i am really getting quite good but i really want to know what it's like to feel more confident. my freinds and family love to hear me play and every time i play stairway to heaven my sister starts to cry which is really funny.
If anyone lives in Calgary Ab and wants to jam please reply

I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
-- Jim Morrison

Re: jamming

Now that both of you got a dig at each other it stops here. This forum is not the place to wage a war of words it is for learning and helping the guitarist community. If you choose to do so then after consulting with one of the administrators I will suspend you both for a cooling off period. Keep the forum informative. 

Bootlegger.

I agree with bootleger.
Every topic about music, playing music, facts about music, even questions and answers you can use in a "quiz" are welcome.
That's why chordie is getting great.
You can ask the most idiot question, if related with music, players and so on.. I can only tell you that what seems to me sometimes a question where we think, it is impossible that there are people who don't know that, we will, and I am just a (maybe very active) member, you will get an answer, or a discussion, let's just take an example, about how to put your fingers to play the C chord

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Cheers for monitoring guys!  Seriously, as per my other post, this is not the forum nor the website for that kind of chat.  Save it for the playground eh?  As Bootlegger rightly says, any more and both of you will be suspended from the site.

Thanks

Chris