i despreately need songs to play..
tired of playin the same songs

any electric guitar song dont care who its by
GOOD SONGS

Re: i need songs

headfirst for halos by

my chemical romance

what do you mean with tired of playing the same songs?
I play already 30 years and here on this site, you can find more than 1000 songs. I want to be honest, there are songs, unfortunately that are not edited,although they are on chordie, or only tabs
It took me also a while before I understood the system, but you can, if you are on the artist page search for a title, like "walk this way" and after search: you will mostly find the songs.
Another very important tip: try to play along with your favourite music.
I think, and I tried it, because it is a PAYING site that you put any title in that program, it analyses the song and you get the chords & the name of the chords. Problem, you get a b# or another one, where you should get C (just an example).
I tried to find desperately searching for songs, months ago, and I can only say, you get 500* if you find a better one.
We (chordians) talk about everything, 99,9% topics related about music.
Check out all the fine topics.
Need help? ask, this site is for everyone and the more members, the more info.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

When I get to feeling that way I will switch to a different style of songs. Maybe from blues to country or country to reggee mabe even browse through some of the different songbooks here on chordie. I believe there is always somthing new one can discover.

what a long strange trip it's been