Topic: Slim Whitman dead at 90.

Remember him from all the commercials. He had the biggest hit in England. Longer than Elvis and The Beatles.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Slim Whitman dead at 90.

I do not rember him right off,but I do remember my dad liked his music.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I know someone who played with him on the road who says he was a rare talent and a kind man besides.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I remember singing and really enjoying 'Rose Marie', 'Indian Love Call' and 'I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen' as a child...... and I still remember most of the lyrics.

R.I.P.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I remember him and his music. I never was a real fan but hate to hear of his passing. If I remember correctly he was once a postman possibly in Shreveport, La. 30 miles down the road from me.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I remember him also.  He was a good artist.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.