Topic: Auto Scroll For IPhone

Is it possible to get the Auto Scroll feature on the IPhone version?

Taylor 354ce

Re: Auto Scroll For IPhone

I have no idea as to whether this is possible but if you click on 'Artists' on the left of the page you will see:

2011-07-20: iPad support
Please try browsing Chordie with your iPad. The device is now supported. Since this is just launced, I am really interested in all feedback.

If you click on the green, underlined word 'feedback' you can direct your question to the site owner who can answer it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I found a great review of chordie and all the tools aviable at http://www.killerstartups.com/review/ch … uitar-tabs hope it helps!

Bye

Hi,
Can you autoscroll on the iPad?
Thanks

Just another shout out to get the auto scroll to work on the ipad (ideally) and the iphone.  Use the iPad as my music book and it would be a great addition.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

OK you guys with these new fangled 'i' thingies. If you look on the home page you will see this:

2012-09-09: iPhone version
I have changed the iPhone-version of the site. It is now using the same version as the iPad. Please give feedback.

So if you go into the 'Resources' page, half way down you will see: Give feedback about the site

Click on this and ask away there. This will give Per, the site owner, the information he needs to try to give you what you want.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger. I will try site owner. While it may use the same version as ipad, they dont work the same.  I get auto-scroll on my other "i" thingie (iphone) but it does not show/work in the ipad.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."