Topic: St. Davids

I would like to wish all Chordie members a happy St. Davids day, today being March 1st. St David being patron saint of Wales.

byddwch yn hapys ar dydd gwyl Ddewi

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: St. Davids

.......and a Happy St David's to you too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I will second rogers happy st. davids day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy St Davids day from New Zealand. We had it 12 hours before Wales did!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Happy St Davids day to you also.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Well Phill If St.David is from Wales he must be ok happy St.David day to you also smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I traveled through Wales on my way to catch a ferry to Ireland.  VERY interesting and beautiful country that I really enjoyed.  The people (many of whom I met and became friends with while working in England) were among the most personable I've met in my life.  One of my favorite stops in Wales was in the town with (at the time) the "world's longest name":  Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

(Copy and paste into Google if you really want to know.)  smile

Anyway,  Happy St. David's Day!

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Men of Arlich, stand ye steady....

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

thanks for all your replies and well wishes. FYI, Lalnfair PG (easier that way) is in North Wales, and is a beautiful place. I prefer the south which is why I live there, apart from the fact that it's warmer and as most English and Scots have inferred, the southerners are nicer people, no offense to the Gogs!

Whitewater, sorry to correct but it's Men of Harlech.

FYFI, St. Davids or Dewi Sant in Wesh, has a cathedral in west Wales between Pembroke and Fishguard (both ports where you can take the ferry to Ireland) it's probably the smallest city in the world, and St. Davids tomb is located there along with some very fine scenery.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I knew I spelled it wrong, but, you got the ideas. I have a Welshman friend here in Windsor, and when he watches Zulu, his eyes mist over.

I was too lazy to look up the spelling of Harlech.

Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"