1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2007-07-08 15:33:09)

Topic: Erica Cloptan ft the old dolls

Good name for your group OLD DOLL
ERICA CLOPTAN ft THE OLD DOLLS is playing tonight an exceptional, private concert, in the biggest jazz club in Montreal, I will fly from Brussels to Montreal, and I hope a lot of you chordians will be there too to see and probably jamming after a few beers and songs.
Are there other names you should give to this band?
There will be no problem to recognise the participatin chordians, we all sleep in the sheraton, in the "old montreal" in the centre, we will be dressed as dolls only the administrator will be dressed as a white doll, moderators in broken white, and the rest name tags included, as simple dolls.
If needed, we bring at least an acoustic and an electric guitar, for the BIG FINAL CHORDIE JAM.
Other ideas: give your ideas and suggestions here and now.
Thanks for reading and supporting. Talked about supporting: should Eric Clapton come? maybe if we could arrange a kind of fund raising for his project (alcohol, drugs) somewhere in the Carribean. If we could arrange that, not this week, within 2 years, it would be really INTERESTING and VERY FUNNY, in fact, things like that you will NEVER EVER FORGET, and it will be burned in our "collective memories"

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: Erica Cloptan ft the old dolls

I will be there tonight but as far as the doll get ups I can't make any promises at this time.

what a long strange trip it's been

I was there last night and while having dinner at an out door cafe saw a person dressed as a white doll. Was that you

what a long strange trip it's been

Well it certainly wasnt  this Old  Doll, But i like the idea! We wont have to persuade Roger? 
He has already started by wearing " Lippy"and brave enough to broadcast it on the  forum.!  Hmmm!  I wonder what colour  He wears? in case i run out?lol

Slán

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !