Topic: Now it`s permanent.

Anybody that has been on my facebook page can see  my daughters nickname. Her purple strat and my Rickenbacker 450 criss crossed on top of my name. (Tattooed on my arm). I still  dont  know how to post pics and I have been trying. Just wondering what everyone thinks.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/73287_442034365862649_529460544_n.jpg

(Here it is for you - Roger)

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Now it`s permanent.

I like tattoos.  I think it's neat when someone likes art so much that they want to carry it around with them wherever they go.  I saw yours on your Facebook page and think it looks like a good one.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thnx Zurf. And thank you so much Roger for doing that. If I were there I would give you a hug. Someday I will figure it out. Thanks again

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Nice tattoo. Must get myself one ................. someday.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Looks great buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

jjj,good looking tatto,glad too see you got it posted too give us a look.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

jjj,good looking tatto,glad too see you got it posted too give us a look.

Roger put it up for me. I still cant figure it out. Thnx again Roger

Enjoy Every Sandwich

jjj,you are not the only one,I do not know how too do it either,I really never took the time too learn,glad we have people like him and some of the others who do give us a hand for this kind of thing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

So far, the only person that DOESN`T like the artwork is my wife. Oh well, Can`t make everyone happy all the time. Note: she doesn`t play any instruments either

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

So far, the only person that DOESN`T like the artwork is my wife. Oh well, Can`t make everyone happy all the time. Note: she doesn`t play any instruments either

jjj maybe she is a little hurt, ever think of putting a small one some where else for her?

dino48 wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

jjj maybe she is a little hurt, ever think of putting a small one some where else for her?

I would love to. She doesn`t want me to. She say`s it`s bad luck to put your spouses name on a tattoo

Enjoy Every Sandwich

JJJ - Find a fierce animal that she likes, and then put it near your nether regions and tell her it's her guard and it's there for her since she's the only one that will ever see it.  Maybe that'll work!  LOL!

Jim won't put names on either.  He also won't wear his wedding ring (construction and rings don't mix and I get that).  I'm still working on getting him to tattoo a ring on his finger instead.  In the mean time... a "guard hyena" does exist although it's his favorite and I drew it! wink

On the other hand, all my tattoos are from him - so I don't need any names or anything representative of him as he's the one that's put them all on my body.  ha ha!

This is mine ... looking very dry and needing a lil touch up:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/284255_2254083270203_1325990_n.jpg

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

13 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-12-06 09:08:02)

That looks great Amy. No way will I put any tattoo near my naughty parts though. I already have the next one planned. 800.00 worth of car repairs monday puts that on hold. I`m glad  I had it done before the car gave trouble. Actually, I wanted to put my red strat criss crossed with my daughters purple one. I am allergic to strawberries and they advised me not to use red ink. So I had my rickenbacker put on instead.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

I don't have any tattoos.  Not that I have anything against them, it's just that I haven't yet found anything that I would want permanently etched onto my skin.  Nonetheless, jjj (and others), if it makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

Side note:  I always found it interesting that my GRANDmother (my dad's mom) had a tattoo.  She was born around 1910.  She was married four times and had her initials (all of them) tattooed on the side of her bicep, where jjj has his.  I recall seeing VMW-M-A-B-D on her arm when I was a teenager.  I'm the decendant of the "-M".

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.