1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-11-25 11:12:04)

Topic: Medical Advice from Dr. JoeyJoeyJoey.

Do any of you have wrist trouble? I do all the time. I am always wearing braces on my left knee (got hit in the knees by a Rabbit in 1981) and my left wrist.(just getting old). My wife bought a pack of wrist braces at Dollar Tree for me to try. They work great. They come in a pack of 2 for 1.00. I have tried the expensive ones and they don`t work. The cheap ones are thin and stay in place. You can put your watch right over it too. If they don`t work, you will only be out 1.06 (with tax). If you have trouble with your wrist hurting, try them. Don`t buy the big clunky expensive ones until you try these. Plus, they are cheap enough to throw away if they get dirty or worn out. They do stretch out and become useless after awhile. But at .50 each, who cares.   NOTE: I`m not really a doctor. I have never even stayed at a Holiday Inn Express

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Medical Advice from Dr. JoeyJoeyJoey.

I have problems with my left wrist too.  It doesn't bother my playing yet, but will someday perhaps. I think it may be arthritis.  Never been to Dr for it.  It just hurst sometimes when I twist it wrong.  I'll have to try a brace.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I do not have a wrist problem yet,but I do have weak ankles,and I picked up an ankle brace at the doller store,works great. I love the doller stores you can get alot of good bargins,ours has a frozen and refrigrated food in it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good idea.  Thanks joey.  I've had wrist problems a long time and I think this will help.

Without rock and roll, there is no music.