Topic: Happy Halloween

I've checked the chocolate to make sure it's still delicious.  It is. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Happy Halloween

I just did the same thing.  wink  I better check the peanut butter cups though too, just to be sure!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

And the butter fingers.  Might have to buy another bag.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hershey,mini bars here,if I do not eat them all first,then I have back up of suckers and tootsie rolls. Glad too see you are still ok Amy!!!,hope you did not get damaged by they storm.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

My team at work took 1st place in the costume contest dressed as the Adams Family - Being a pretty big dude, I was obviously Lurch. We had a perfect Fester - functional light bulb and all. Pugsly (my boss) went over very well as well. I'll try to post a group pick when I get one.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I keep my funny face on all year long.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

The hershey cookies and cream are OK to eat. I have been testing them randomly. Have to think about the safety of the kids

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I was Marilyn Monroe over the weekend at a Halloween Party - went to the wrong bar though.  We were out for fun; had it been for the $$$$ prizes, we could have gone to the one where the owner has a major Marilyn love affair and I could have won.  Ah well.  Didn't think about it until it was too late. 

The Kids had a blast last night!  Got lots of candy - and we didn't pass any out, so I've got plenty of my own.  Purchased the favorites of course for myself!  LOL!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

I was Marilyn Monroe over the weekend at a Halloween Party - went to the wrong bar though.  We were out for fun; had it been for the $$$$ prizes, we could have gone to the one where the owner has a major Marilyn love affair and I could have won.  Ah well.  Didn't think about it until it was too late. 

The Kids had a blast last night!  Got lots of candy - and we didn't pass any out, so I've got plenty of my own.  Purchased the favorites of course for myself!  LOL!

glad too hear you had a good holloween Amy,I only had 8 kids,so I have alot of candy left,I can feel a "Hershey Hangover" coming up soon I am a chocoholic!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman