Topic: Asteroid flyby

This Asteroid will miss the Earth in about 1:35 minutes it is the size of 3 football fields and moving over 40,000 mph I found a link that shows its path if you click on the photo it will enlarge where you point your cursor.

http://www.virtualtelescope.eu/wordpres … 2_path.jpg

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Asteroid flyby

YIKES

badeye   cool

one caper after another

double yikes!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That would do some major damage if it hit any where.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Damn - haven't mowed the grass. Shame if it was the end of the world and the yard looked messy

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

TwangTown wrote:

Damn - haven't mowed the grass. Shame if it was the end of the world and the yard looked messy

Be sure to have on clean underwear too. 

Where you been?  Hope you've been OK.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:
TwangTown wrote:

I think I will go mow the lawn then put some clean underwear on!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dino, you should at least have underwear on while your mowing.  Them blades turn pretty fast.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Careful now

one caper after another

The object missed us this time but it will return and at any given time there are potential Earth strikes from meteors we just cant observe every thing in the heavens so were safe for now.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

bensonp wrote:

Dino, you should at least have underwear on while your mowing.  Them blades turn pretty fast.

LoL,I did pete,but I changed them after I got done!

Zurf wrote:
TwangTown wrote:

Hi Zurf, thanks for asking about me. I'm fine, just life is busy, and haven't checked in with Chordie as much as I'd like to. Even the guitar playing has been quiet, which is a terrible sin!!  Don't like to leave it too long,  the fingers get soft. However we are heading into summer down here so theres more incentive to sit outside and warble away with nature!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"