Topic: time life .. Guitar heros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ThproS … re=related

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: time life .. Guitar heros

Loved it!

Wow talk about bringing back some memories I remember ALL these pickers going back to Sonny Terry I was forutunant to be born to witness the evolution from the big bands to today a lot to take in thanks for the trip down memory lane smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I have a few of these on VHS. the one b4 this is posted on the side board,, check out THE 70'S Have a niceDecade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zNJEO6bPpI   part 1 of 5

very cool!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Gonna be late for work - awesome, could'nt stop watching. Great post Beamer. I'll tell the boss it's your fault I'm late.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Terrific editing.  I love how they went from one player describing his influences, and then to that guy who talked about other influences, etc.  It was like unraveling a tapestry to see how it was woven.  Terrific video. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

some great stuff there beamer,thanks for sharing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That was excellent beamer. Thanks for posting here. Some pretty good guitar players on there. smile

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

This is really great. One sentence really stuck out for me: Santana, at the very end, said something like "not everyone can do this. Guitar is really hard."

Never really thought of it that way. I love playing and love practicing, but thinking about it, yeah I guess it is kind of hard as well, huh?

Anyone watch the 70s one yet?

Great link beamer - took me 3 days to watch it all the way through. What stood out for me is SRV and Hendrix. All of the folks on the vid were awesome guitar players - nobody Owned or Ruled the instrument like SRV or Jimi did - those 2 dudes were absolutely out of this world.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Loved it,   thanks for sharing.

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Did you like how B.B. King said that his style came from not being very talented and so he chose to use 'economy'?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude