Topic: THE KING, UNCUT AND IN ITS FULL GLORY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67jAejln … re=related   (1968)

AND THIS ONE ALSO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLRmGjz … ture=share  (1977)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: THE KING, UNCUT AND IN ITS FULL GLORY

Beamer, thanks for your posts. I really enjoyed the first clip. Notice how big the guitars were.
The second clip was too slow to watch, ah well.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

That was agood one beamer,Elvis is still king of rock and roll!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yea I had a tough time with the 77 one also.  To close to the end and too Vegas.  The 68 one was him in his prime!  I loved his sence of humor in that and really showd that he could play.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I really admired him not just for his music but he was one of the few who served in the army, wanted too pay his taxes and was patrotic about  America.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I remember the 1968 special being shown in the 80s on HBO or one of those channels. It was great. The later Elvis almost seems like a caricature of himself. How many singers can you just say their first name and everyone knows who you mean without thought. There has to be a reason!!!

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.