Topic: if it aint one thing, it`s another.

July 9th I had my bad knees checked and fixed. Later that week I ended up with kidney stones. Now last week my right ear is completely gone. I have always been hard of hearing in that ear but now I can`t hear at all out of it. The drops aren`t working anymore. Here is the funny part. I had no intention of getting it checked. Truthfully, I was enjoying the quiet. (kids,dog, WIFE) Then when I went to play Sunday, it threw off my timing and playing. I told my wife I had to get it checked because it was affecting my playing. Her reaction." sure, you wont get it checked. But when it affects your playing, you want to get it checked". Am I wrong. What would you have done?

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: if it aint one thing, it`s another.

Figure out the frequency of your wife's voice, then find a hearing aide capable of tuning out that specific frequency. Problem Solved!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I think you've acted sensibly.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

4 (edited by zguitar 2012-08-07 23:43:26)

LOL Topdown!!!!!

I think you should have it checked anyway just to make sure their isn't some underlying problem that could get worse. Then if you choose not to get it fixed, that's your decision. Sounds to me like old age Joey.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

zguitar wrote:

LOL Topdown!!!!!

I think you should have it checked anyway just to make sure their isn't some underlying problem that could get worse. Then if you choose not to get it fixed, that's your decision. Sounds to me like old age Joey.

I second the LOL and all the rest.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman