1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-07-20 15:56:20)

Topic: Too much time on my hands.

I never thought I would say this. I can`t wait to get back to work. This being an invalid isn`t for me. An extra week off is awful if it can`t be enjoyed. My wife won`t let me do anything. Confession, She didn`t take the keys to my pickup so I do sneak out just to get away from the house for a bit. Even worse, I got a guitar in Maine last week and I can`t even play it yet Monday, I should get cleared to get back to work. Wish me luck

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Too much time on my hands.

wish you luck,I hope you get cleared so you will not get bored.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

thnx dino

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I feel your pain, I really do. I have been off work for over a year due to my back and am desperately hoping I can return in the autumn. I am going stir crazy but i have had a lot of time to learn guitar.

Going to doctor at 2pm. Hopefully I will get cleared to go back to work

Enjoy Every Sandwich