Topic: My new photo studio beginning

I set this up today its not finished yet I still have to put some more lighting and add additional Greenscreen,my HD webcam arrived and I am going to pick it up as soon as I log off cant wait to shoot some cool greenscreen vids and mix it keep ya posted. smile
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_U8FFG0rHf0/UAd1pCgqWJI/AAAAAAAAArU/mcy_iRmU_KY/s576/Greenscreen%2520studio%2520003.JPG?gl=US

"Growing old is not for sissies"

2 (edited by bensonp 2012-07-19 14:51:19)

Re: My new photo studio beginning

I can't wait either.  Picking up the HD Webcam.  great.  Where's the bed?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Pete the bed is where its always been I moved a desk and got rid of a cabinet its a little messy but when I'm finished everything will find a new home smile

bensonp wrote:

I can't wait either.  Picking up the HD Webcam.  great.  Where's the bed?

If you dress in green. It will look like you have no body.Just a head and hands

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

hope too see it soon russ,keep us up to date.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

russ, i think there is a little bit of urinary extraction going on here. you've mentioned green screens to me before, so i am also waiting to see the results...

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Yeah, same here buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

urinary extraction thats the name of my new album lol ,paticence my friends I need to add a few goodies and I may yet wind up buying a HD camera for locations there on sale for $99(FuJi) I am ordering one next week. smile

Those are two painful words for me this week lol

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

i was in tenerife recently and was offered what can only be described as a fantastic camera, full HD, 4 hour battery digital the works, i think a fuji, or similar. starting price (as UK apparently?) £900 +!! he came down to £80.00, so i left it there, it had to be a copy so i was told....too late now i suppose, but i wish i'd got it, copy or not...

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill its amazing what they have done with cameras they used to be big and bulky and you had to tote a big bag to carry all the equipment needed to shoot a vid now they look like a cell phone and deliver fantastic resolution and ease of use no brainers love it,I will order from Walmart online and they ship it by truck to the nearest store for free cant beat it. smile

Phill Williams wrote:

i was in tenerife recently and was offered what can only be described as a fantastic camera, full HD, 4 hour battery digital the works, i think a fuji, or similar. starting price (as UK apparently?) £900 +!! he came down to £80.00, so i left it there, it had to be a copy so i was told....too late now i suppose, but i wish i'd got it, copy or not...

My $100 still camera takes hd videos.  I use it for both, and I must say the video quality is excellent.  Not what you'd expect from a still camera at least.  I can only imagine what an $800 hd vid camera would do. 

Have fun Russ - as long as you are that's all that matters!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Ever try a flip camera? I bought one for 80.00 in a clearence section at Wal Mart. It works great. Easy to use as an instamatic, And tiny. You may want to look into one of those

Enjoy Every Sandwich

This is the 1st video I shot with the new webcam,the mic volume was up to high its been reset and I used a filter that came with the new movie maker live download thats associated with the Microsoft webcam I will test it further with lower volume settings before giving up and useing a SM-58 out of my digital BR-8 recorder.HD video filming on my computer may not be possible due to issues with the age and video card it seems I can view it but so far the sharpness is not present when I video tape and I am useing the correct screen resolution so the jury is still out I may yet have to either get another webcam or HD camera,I will have my Greenscreen studio finished this weekend also I am downloading motion backgrounds as well as photos that fit the storyline of the music I am composing.I am looking into Chroma key software that is more flexable then the free Wax2 program I have because it only reconizes AVI formats which requires me to convert it first "oh how we suffer for the sake of art" lol anyway this is a cover song of Neal Young's "Long may you run" the size of the file was 230 MB so I loaded into moviemaker and cut it down to 98MB still a bit large as it takes almost 30 minutes to upload but I will work on reducing it smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aD77hoP … ature=plcp

It sounded good, Russell.  I did notice the loudness right away.

Thanks Pete for giving a look and I will give it another shot tonight with a lower volume setting and see if it sounds ok if not on to plan B smile

bensonp wrote:

It sounded good, Russell.  I did notice the loudness right away.

I think a small HD camera is what I will eventually settle on only because I like to shoot vids on location (the lake,park etc.) I have located several cameras around the same price as yours and unless your doing a shoot for a lot of money I cant see investing big bucks smile

mekidsmom wrote:

My $100 still camera takes hd videos.  I use it for both, and I must say the video quality is excellent.  Not what you'd expect from a still camera at least.  I can only imagine what an $800 hd vid camera would do. 

Have fun Russ - as long as you are that's all that matters!!!

sounds real good russell!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thank you dino glad ya liked it smile

dino48 wrote:

sounds real good russell!