Topic: JJJ your day!

Happy Birthday jjj,I remebered as I share the same day with you,have agood one and stay cool!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: JJJ your day!

Happy birthday 3XJ

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

DITTO! :0 big_smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Happy Birthday Jx3 and, if my understanding is correct, the same to you Dino.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy birthday to both of you.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy Birthday Dino. And thank you and everyone else for the birthday wishes. Worked 13 hours today. One more day tomorrow and the next week off. Once again, thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Thank you for the birthday wishes,today I really thought about the beatles song when Im 64,it hit home,I can still remember hearing it as a young teen.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy birthday guys!!!! Go have yourself a good strum.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

dino48 wrote:

Thank you for the birthday wishes,today I really thought about the beatles song when Im 64,it hit home,I can still remember hearing it as a young teen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Dino. I still have 12 years to go for when I`m 64. But, you were born the same year as my brother. Hope your birthday was a good one.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.