Topic: annaversary jam

Having a guitar jam tonite to celebrated the misses and my 29th, 

gonna be fun...   badeye  cool

one caper after another

Re: annaversary jam

Have fun Badeye!!!! You got me beat by 14 years. My wife and I just had our 15th anniversary on Thursday.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

zguitar wrote:

Have fun Badeye!!!! You got me beat by 14 years. My wife and I just had our 15th anniversary on Thursday.

Congrats Zguitar...     and   many  more,,,,,,

badeye    cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:

Having a guitar jam tonite to celebrated the misses and my 29th, 

gonna be fun...   badeye  cool

Congratulations too you and your lady badeye,keep on doing what you are doing it must be working.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Got me beat too.Congrats and have a great anniversary.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Badeye, Happy anniversary and many more. Also Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there in ChordieLand !!!!!!!

Joe

Here's to a great evening for you both, badeye.  I'll have a beer later and celebrate.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks guys, the jam was a blast, not a lot here  but the guitars went till 3 am,  great fun.

badeye    cool

one caper after another