Topic: Mr.Rogers?

I found this cover of Mr.Rogers singing its a little strange but the song is catchy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … FzXaFbxDcM

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Mr.Rogers?

Never seen that before.  Interesting.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

lol liked it enough to pull the audio... I'll be spinning it smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Nice the way they put the sound effects in. I once heard he was in the army special forces,I do not know if there is any truth to that.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Nice the way they put the sound effects in. I once heard he was in the army special forces,I do not know if there is any truth to that.

Not at all..

read this link  http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/mrrogers.asp

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

My sister met him when she was a theater arts major at Pitt.  She said he is as gentle and kind in person as he is on the TV show.  That's nice to know.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

That video has been a hit. Reminded me of this classic by National Lampoon.

I can say wimpy, wampy, wambly..

Mr Rogers interviews a bass player

http://youtu.be/HsPzJALbR6c

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

beamer wrote:
dino48 wrote:

Not at all..

read this link  http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/mrrogers.asp

Beemer thanks for the post that was really interesting!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm stiil gonna believe he was a Navy seal. That is just too cool to let go of.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys watch any of the other symphony of science vids after that one?  Some cool stuff in there.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

thanks russ i'm glad i followed the link. marvellous what you can do with a PC and some software and of course a great imagination for a song. i've never seen mr rogers before, must be a US thing?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

i've never seen mr rogers before, must be a US thing?

The re-runs of Mr Rogers Neighborhood have been on PBS (United States Public Broadcasting) since I was a little kid (im 44 now).  Back when you only had 3 networks and PBS that show was a stapel for kids.
Mr. Rogers, The Electric Company, Zoom, Sesame Street  were after school  and day time educational kids shows.  Much better than a soap box show when you were home sick!

hi beamer, the only show i recognise from your list is sesame street. in the same vane though, fraggle rock and the muppet show, of course i never watched such stuff i was far too cool????

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

lolol then go revisit your childhood and watch them on you tube or PBS.org LOLOLOLOL

15 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-06-17 00:11:30)

Phill Williams wrote:

hi beamer, the only show i recognise from your list is sesame street. in the same vane though, fraggle rock and the muppet show, of course i never watched such stuff i was far too cool????

You were too cool. I was too old. Back when saturday morning was when the cartoons were on.And of course Davey and Goliath on sunday morning.Also, mister rogers was an ordained minister. SCTV did have a boxing match between him and Julia Child in 1982. You may want to see it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.