Topic: Finally, A truck worthy of the chordie sticker.

Remember the chordie stickers. I finally bought a better truck and now have the sticker on the back window. My beloved 1992 ford f-150 now belongs to my stepson.(long story).Now I have a 2003 chevy silverado.I still can`t get pictures on chordie,but it can be seen on my facebook page. Anybody think I moved up a little bit when the trucks are side by side?

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Finally, A truck worthy of the chordie sticker.

I most imagine it is better then a truck that is 11 years old. I will not ever buy a chevy truck again though,the fords and dodges seem too be built better.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The chevy has a tailgate, Floorboards and bucket seats.The Ford has always had the right of way at an intersection for obvious reasons.Actually Dino,I am partial to nissan`s myself but the chevy was a great price. Plus I needed something fast.After 2 weeks of looking,I found that.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Cool.  I have my sticker pending something.  I didn't realize it was an inside the window deal, and my trucks windows are tinted extremely dark.  So, I am holding it in a safe place for when I am forced to get an economy grocery chaser instead of using my V8 4x4 pickup.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by Guitarpix 2012-05-31 01:23:52)

Zurf wrote:

Cool.  I have my sticker pending something.  I didn't realize it was an inside the window deal, and my trucks windows are tinted extremely dark.  So, I am holding it in a safe place for when I am forced to get an economy grocery chaser instead of using my V8 4x4 pickup.

Zurf the stickers are exterior mount die cut vinyl.   Peel the back, stick it on and then carefully remove the top sheet.

Mine are tinted too
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3175/5806122076_9aecca929a_z.jpg

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Cool.  I thought it was the other way around.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

7 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-05-31 07:19:03)

Zurf wrote:

Be very careful Derek. I ended up throwing away the first one because it isn`t a one piece sticker. Don`t try to peel it off all at once.Start with a tiny corner and peel away SLOWLY,wiping with a cloth or paper towel while you doing it. Then it will,l be the coolest vehicle in your neighborhood.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Guitarpix wrote:
Zurf wrote:

Zurf the stickers are exterior mount die cut vinyl.   Peel the back, stick it on and then carefully remove the top sheet.

Mine are tinted too
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3175/5806 … 929a_z.jpg

Nice looking sticker pix!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman