Re: Party

Thats good to hear Roger. She's a beauty eh.I'm gonna check out the song and "Badeye" it.

Have a Great Day...Badeye.

one caper after another

Old Doll wrote:

Good Morning M hebert,
I apologise if i misunderstood you!  I did feel at times some were "Inuendos"?
between Yourself and PatrickJacues about me ?.
  As a adult, I prefer to call a spade a spade. The written word is very powerful so i always write whats  in my head honestly! I have no problem with anyone questioning same. I also have a great sence of humor and can give or take it on the chin!
So if  My gut instinct was to sensitive, I need to watch for that? so thank you for bringing this to my attention!

have a good Day, Mr M Hebert

Slán

Old Doll.

dear old doll,  please excuse me if I said anything to offend you in any way. honestly it was not my intention.  Patrick

what a long strange trip it's been

Good Morning Patrickjacque,
As  i have   apologised to Mhebert, I shall now do the same to you " I apologise"
If i was being oversensitive, As Mike pointed out crossed messages sometimes can cause missunderstanding. So all is good! But "Thank you" for taking the time to do so.
  May the sun shine on you today!
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Dear old doll, you are very charming and although I was not looking for an apology, thank you and have a wonderful day. By the way I have the day off today and my plans just happen to be soaking up some sun along side of the pool. The Montreal Jazz festival has begun and tonight I have tickets to go see Rikki Lee Jones dont know what to expect but hopefully it will be a good show. The only thing I am familiar with from her is Chuck es In Love

what a long strange trip it's been

Hi Patrickjacques,
Now dont go upsetting me telling me about your Sunshine and pool? I now have my own pool? "2 weeks ago it was my garden and yard? But  2 weeks of rain! Have given me a new pool ? Badeye will just have to build me a veranda now instead of decking!
Enjoy your festival tonight! I shall let you in on a little secret.
Every year here we have the  "Guinness Jazz Festival" down south in Cork. Its The Best Jazz get together i was ever at...
We all stayed in Kinsale, absolutely beautiful spot, with no rain "The Best

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

All is good.

Badeye... cool

one caper after another