Topic: Question about songbook functionality

Howdy folks-

I've been using Chordie for years but finally got an account in order to utilize the songbook feature.

I'm wondering, though - is there a way to create a public songbook that multiple users can add songs to or can songs only be added by the user that creates the book?

Thanks in advance....

Bill

Re: Question about songbook functionality

I don't know the answer to your question, but I wanted to welcome you to the forums.  Someone with a clue will be along directly to provide an answer.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome to chordie.If you trust someone with yourpassword,they can access the songbook on their computer in your name.Other than that,I don`t know.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

thanks for the help and the welcome, folks.....

I guess to sum it up, there is no way to share your songbook unless you  share your password with friends and they have total access to your Chordie account.  It would be a good idea though, to be able to share songbooks with mates without having to do that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.