Topic: RIP- Robin Gibb.

Robin Gibb died today at 62 from cancer. If cancer were a person,wouldnt you like to take it and beat the s#&* out of it. It is personal,It boils my blood when someone dies of cancer,no matter who it is.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: RIP- Robin Gibb.

I just saw that he passed,it is too bad I really liked him and the Bee Gees. Cancer is an awfull thing,I too this day can not figure out why they have got more money then any other thing over so many years and have not been able too do more,now that makes my blood boil.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

sadly some forms of cancer are very aggresive and kill healthy cells in vital areas that can not be operated on or treated in time life killing life make no sense he will be missed.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Robin Gibb had one of the most incredible voices I have every heard which was sadly lost when they started singing falsetto. RIP Robin.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

God be with you Robin Gibb. You music made millions of people happy

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

RIP Robin. A great voice. I remember listening to the Bee Gee's when I was younger. One of my first favorite groups. They took a lot of flack when they got into the disco music but it was very popular with listeners. Hey , they were a talented family.

Joe

I listened to them alot in the 60's before the disco era, then kind of tuned them out when they went disco.  owever I like a lot of their disco songs now. that I am older.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Like Pete, I didn't care for their disco music.  Unlike Pete, I still don't care for their disco music.  Like everyone, I agree that the talent of the Gibbs was huge.  Trafalgar was a terrific album.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Robin Gibb was a  great songwriter not only for the Bee Gees but for many other artists.
Robin's final collaboration was with his son a mainly classical piece to mark the centenary of the sinking of the Titanic. He looked quite ill when interviewed on TV but he was doing what he loved right to the end.
RIP Robin.
ark

Another sad day in the history of music. I can't imagine how Barry must be feeling after three siblings passing away. My sincere condolences to Barry and to the rest of Robins family.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.