Topic: Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all moms. And for everyone else who has a mom, make sure they hear from you. This is my first Mother's Day without my mom so I'll spend a few minutes strolling down Amnesia Lane thinking about fond memories.
dj

Re: Happy Mother's Day

wishing all Moms everywhere a happy Mothers Day.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Indeed - Happy Mothers Day to all chordie Moms!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Happy mothers day

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy mothers day to all.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I lost my mother suddenly the Wednesday after mother's day in 1996.  All us kids were glad that we had called her on that day and that the last words she heard from all four of her children were "I love you." 

My wife is not big on this holiday, just as I am not big on father's day.  A card and a beer, and I'm good.  My wife is getting some work done on the house (by me) and that's her present.  I'd have done it anyway, but it's costing money, so that's where her present went. 

Maybe later I'll play Close Enough to Perfect For Me for her.  Though she usually interrupts me with some inane comment while I'm playing.  And then wonders why the kids think it's OK to interrupt people when they're concentrating on something.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy moms day to the members and all thier moms!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman