1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-05-06 11:22:15)

Topic: Another one bites the dust,

Another band is done.I think I`m done with playing in bands myself.Too much backbiting and throat cutting. Oh well,at least it was quick. A good chance to get some work done on the house and backyard. Even spend some time with family. It isnt a bad thing. I did place another ad and got 2 replies already. Still keeping a cynical attitude.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Another one bites the dust,

jjj,I think thats pretty normal for bands to break up itis just a matter of time. The good thing is you are getting too spend time doing things to improve your home and family life.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

and remember what you told me.  When you get new ppl together JUST  HAVE FUN AND TELL THEM IF THEY WANNA BE TECHNICAL  butt heads to keep walking lol

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

You are so right Scott. Already started putting another band together.I don`t feel the least bit bad about the last one because I called them.They didn`t call me. When it feels like work,it becomes work. If I want to work,I can do that tuesday thru saturday. I spent sunday morning doing yardwork and it was more relaxing than being in that band.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

From my experience if you play with musicians who are on the same level as you the chances for friction are reduced,problems arise if you find you are teaching or the other way around.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Go solo

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Dirty Ed wrote:

Go solo

I`m not even close to that good. Still have a bass player and started getting another band together.

Enjoy Every Sandwich