Topic: Any other Aussies?

Hi, just joined and I love what's happening at Chordie.  Just wondering if there are any other Australian amateur musicians out there. I live in country Victoria and I guess I'm feeling a little isolated.

Re: Any other Aussies?

yeah mate, from nsw but enjoy chordie and get lots of bonza info and good songs....

Hello big D, welcome to Chordie. This is a great site to hang out with folks that have very similar interests to your own.
Yes, there are a number of Aussies on Chordie and this site is one that should ease any isolation problems you have.
Your post may have been better placed in the chat corner so may get moved by a mod.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Welcome to Chordie Desi.,

There is no need to be isolated as you can always get on Skype and join in one of the sessions, time difference permitting of course.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome to chordie Desi. There is always someone around on here 24/7. Even at wierd hours. My regular hours are often the same as people across the world  You will have no trouble finding somebody here. Like Roger said, there is skype and also facebook. Enjoy the site.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.