Topic: Tom Petty`s guitars recovered

Thay were recovered. They have the scumbag who did it but will not release his name. How many think they should release his arms from his body before killing him?

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Tom Petty`s guitars recovered

Joeyx3, I agree. Glad they got the bas***d. Glad they'll get their guitars back.

Joe

Glad too hear he got them back.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Wow, I figured they would never see them again.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news! Thanks for posting this.

the romans had a good one where they tied each extremity to a horse and got the horses to run in opposite directions...then execute him/her/them....

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

the romans had a good one where they tied each extremity to a horse and got the horses to run in opposite directions...then execute him/her/them....

That is where we get the phrase "Drawn and Quartered". It was expected that the horses could rip the victim apart but it usually took the help of a sword to get the job done.

bunbun wrote:

That is where we get the phrase "Drawn and Quartered". It was expected that the horses could rip the victim apart but it usually took the help of a sword to get the job done.

Here are the details of the punishment "Hanged, drawn and quartered": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_dr … _quartered

None too pleasant.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

thanks for that roger, a punishment that maybe should be brought back for so called brits who after being born here run off to join the taliban and other terrorist groups and kill/murder their countrymen. then expect to return to this country to claim unemployment benefits, NHS treatments etc. sorry, rant over

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.