Topic: Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everybody! Have a good one.

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Re: Happy Easter!!

Wishing everyone a happy Easter Sunday. Took an early morning walk out on the ridge on our mountain to watch the sunrise, heard the wild turkeys across the holler - yea its gonna be a great day.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

I'm barbequeing today and will probably bring out the guitar.  Enjoy your day.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'll probably do some BBQing (deer steaks and hams) later today and the guitar will be played. Sundays I like to play gospel tunes - at least thats how it starts out.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

We went to church, took some pictures, and had an egg hunt.  Then I sealed some stuff and I'm letting it dry before I go back out and sand it down to paint.  I haven't decided what colors I'll paint any of it.  There's more I should seal and paint, but I'm not going to do it today.  Another day.  Maybe. 

I'm thinking that there will be some guitar playing on the porch swing and maybe a nice glass of red wine. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Church this morning.
Cooking now for dinner tonight.
Guitar playing in between as much as I can. Still working on the barre chords and noodling around with a few songs.
Taking a suggestions from Zurf: Red wine later. I brought some home from Europe. smile

Happy easter too all my friends here at chordie!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hope everyone had a great easter. One of the few times I get to be with my whole family.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

bluejeep wrote:

I'll probably do some BBQing (deer steaks and hams) later today and the guitar will be played. Sundays I like to play gospel tunes - at least thats how it starts out.

Bluejeep you are lucky too have some deer steaks,love that stuff!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Glad everyone had a good Easter. I really had a good one. Went to Church for a nice service, and then to the families, ate two dinners (which is really fun), went to evening service, came home and gonna play a little guitar. Good day all around!

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

For the 4th Easter in a row and 9 of the last 11, I worked a 12 hour shift. Good news is it was the last time as I'm retiring in two weeks. I was hoping to have dinner at my son's house but couldn't get anyone to work the holiday for me.  He now has my old Blueridge BR-73 since my bucket list Martin 000-16SRGT arrived last week and it would have been nice to have done a little pickin with him. We had a nice dinner at work around noon and then I had leftovers that Jen warmed up for me when I got home. Like many of you, I did a little strumming in the evening too.  Hope you all had a blessed Easter.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Hello all
           Easter at our place was a big event. My dear wife had her 60 th birthday on Saturday. We had our 2 sons come over (1 from Western Aus. and 1 from Nothern Queensland, her sisters and their husbands, nephews, nieces from all over the country, and some of our friends)
The weather here is as good as it gets, early autumn, mid 20s C days and 10 to 15 C at night.
I cooked a butt of beef in the outside oven, sister in law did the salads etc inside and everybody raved about the meal. Must of done something right for once.
After dinner I brought out my trusty Maton and played a few tunes. As it turned out, my nephew and his mate also play so I produced a couple of guitars from my ever increasing hoard and the night became a big time jam. Amazing that everyone wants to sing with a couple beers or wines on board. An absolute blast was had by all by all reports.
Breakfast at 6.00 am on Sunday was a BBQ and by 7 .00am the guitars were out and going again and continued throughout the day. The evening was a quite affair, (fingers very sore) another BBQ and an early night
My wife says that this weekend was the best birthday present she has ever had and after having been married for over 40 years, I nearly agree with her
Happy Easter and all the best to all
Bushy.

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Impromptu jams and barbeque for breakfast.  Nicely done, Bushy.  Happy belated birthday to Mrs. Bushy.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude