1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-04-02 10:50:23)

Topic: 3 things you never forget.

Your first love. Your first guitar. And the first time you ever bite into a McDonald`s  HOT APPLE PIE.  Before they warned you that they were filled with hot lava.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: 3 things you never forget.

^lol!!

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

As a woman with kids, I also have to add... your first labor and delivery - and the pain associated with it that no one can really warn you enough for!  LOL!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

As a woman with kids, I also have to add... your first labor and delivery - and the pain associated with it that no one can really warn you enough for!  LOL!

Haha! I watched my mom with her last kid and she did really good. No epidural. No tears - for the most part. And she was in real labor for 3 days!! Amazing. I'm afraid I had an inaccurate account of childbirth.

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

5 (edited by dino48 2012-04-02 17:04:50)

mekidsmom wrote:

JJJ you have two right,but the ladies have all my attenion,I watched my sons birth and I would not ever want too go through that myself,I will say it was the most amazing thing I have ever expierienced. I thing I would replace first guitar with my first car.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I watched my daughters birth. I thought it was the most repulsive thing I ever saw. How about this  The first time you ever bit into a hot apple pie with your first love in the first car.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Your friends.

Your enemys.

Your lovers.

"And on payday, we'll tear the place down.
With a pint, in our hand's, and a bash 'em out band.
Sure we'll dance, to the sound, of the rain falling down.
In our Northern Industrial Town."

i missed my first son's birth, but caught my other two son's and my daughter. it's a funny thing but, i never really wanted to have children, it's the wife who says "come on, let's have another baby!!!"

i had an epidural when i had my hernia op. not nice. but the vasectomy injection (i was awake) in the boys really hurt. and i had TWO vasectomy's. pain you forget until it happens again.

i remember my first guitar. and the day it folded itself in two....guess the strings might have been a bit tight...LOL

i cant forget the day i tried out my fender telecaster. i wanted to buy it the moment the shop guy put it in my hands, true love...just like the babies really, i never wanted to let them go again, i suppose that applies also to my wife. no money changed hands for the last two items.....

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

My first car, a '65 Mustang, my first guitar, a 60.00 Harmony acoustic and my kids. I was there for all three births. Amazing experience. But not quite as amazing as the fact that Phill had to have two vasectomies. You're a heck of a man Phill, one was enough for me.   Butch

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Being first in and on the nozzle for the first time on a working structure fire

Performing your first endotracheal intubation

Defibrillating a patient and seeing their body jump...

OK, i suppose i must clarify this one butch. i had my first vasectomy just after splitting with my first wife...why not play safe? then i met wife no 2, after a year she said why dont we have a baby between us? so phill went for a reversal...which worked. one baby became two...so vasectomy no 2. with the exception of sad films it's the only thing that ever brought a tear to my eye! LOL

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well, Phill, lets hope you don't have many more divorces for your sake.  Maybe you can put a quick disconnect switch on it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Wow Phill, you are a glutton for punishment. You willfully got cut down there 3 times?!?!?!?!? I would never want to go thru that again. Mine hurt the whole time.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete, you crack me up.

Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Ill  say My first drive w/ out parents, The first girl who made me hyperventalate, My first E5 at max volume!

(I kinda keep kids and wifes out since nothing compares to watching your kids be born adn the frist time you stand and say "I do")

Yea! the stuff beer stories and songs are made of!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

There's so many possibilities, but I've forgotten them all.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

How to ride a bike and I can't remember the other 2.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!