Topic: Sheet protectors for song printouts

Hey, thought I'd mention that I came across a deal at Staples.  They've got a sale on their store brand sheet protectors where they have a box of 200 sheet protectors with three ring binder holes for $10.   They've also got some plastic three ring binders in 1/2" and 1" size for $2 each.  I bought some to color code my songs (blue for working on currently, black for so-so, green for got it pretty good, and red for don't try these songs in front of people). 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Sheet protectors for song printouts

I need to go by and get some of these....  I've slipped bad on keeping the books up to date sad  Heck I haven't even printed a song in the last 3 years 8{

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

That's the ones I use.  I have three notebooks.  One for country, one for rock and one for oldies and folk.  It keeps me pretty straight.  I like the color code idea though.  I have my songs separated somewhat like you do on my computer in SongBook.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I have 6 three ring binders.3 for A to Z with the dividers for the letters.One for complete albums. One for beatles and one that I use with the band so I dont have to fiddle around with 5 other binders. Plus one heavy duty three hole punch.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I know Zurf's next Skype Call Challenge - Play a red song!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Topdown - Why would you want to hear a song that sounds bad?  If you want me to, I'll do it.  It's that safe of an environment.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude