Topic: What was the worst guitar you ever owned?

What was the worst guitar you ever owned? The most unplayable, awful sounding, sorry you even wasted that much money on type of guitar. The one that seemed like a good idea at the time.  Mine was a 1967 gretsch corvette. In 1984 I wanted to get a gretsch so bad that I bought the first one that I could find. It had a burns tremolo that if you breathed on too hard,it would go out of tune. The balance was awful, and it didnt sound all that  great either. It had a knob to switch between the 2 pickups instead of a switch.Almost like a balance knob on a stereo. I got very little use because it was so uncomfortable to play. It did have a great action on it. I dont miss that piece of junk one bit. My only regret is that I sold it for 175.00. I paid 350.00. Now they go for over 1000.00.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

2 (edited by dino48 2012-02-05 19:49:29)

Re: What was the worst guitar you ever owned?

I bought a Jasman around 1997 online,I got it and it was a piece of junk,I sent it back and got my money back. Taught me not too buy guitars on websites.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman